2) Move fixture handle to "OPEN" position to make sure water supply is off
3) With fine Flat Head screw driver remove "Button" screw cap on top of handle
4) Unscrew handle screw
5) Lift handle up and away
6) with your hand screw off (counter Clockwise) the "Chrome Escutcheon Cover" from around the Big Brass Nut it is attached to.
7) With a Large Wrench unscrew (Counter Clockwise) the Big Brass Nut surrounding the Cartridge.
8) Lift Cartridge out of Brass Body of Fixture.
9) Check for and Debris inside Fixture also make sure the Rubber Gasket from the bottom of the old cartridge is not stuck to the inside bottom of the fixture. Remove any debris.
10) May need or want to lightly turn on the Cold Water Supply Line to "flush Out" any debris out of the fixture. (this will also flush out the cold water supply line)
11) Do the same with the Hot Water Supply Line * Keep in mind the water may be REALLY HOT! **
12) Dry out the inside of fixture and reverse the process above to install the New Cartridge Noting the two lugs on the bottom of the cartridge is to fit into their receptacles in side the fixture.